SAS Welding Services are welders based in Glastonbury, Somerset. We carry out all aspects of welding and fabrication. SAS specialise in custom truck fabrication.
Our welders pride themselves on excellent customer service and top quality steel work. SAS are highly skilled MIG, TIG and MMA welders.
SAS Welding Services can measure, design, manufacture and then install your order.
Our fully established industrial unit is divided into two sections for ferrous and nonferrous metals. We also have mobile welding facilities and only use the best materials available.
We manufacture for commercial and residential use.
Fully insured and reasonably priced, so, if you are looking for stainless steel or aluminium fabrication services in Somerset then choose the experts at SAS Welding Services.
- TIG Welding
- Custom Truck Fabrication
- Fabrication & Manufacturing
- Mobile Welding & Repairs
- MOT Welding & Vehicle Restoration
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems
- Skip & Bin Repairs
Trusted Somerset Welders
SAS Welding Services have a good reputation in the Somerset area, for our skilled welders, fair prices and excellent customer service. Check out these testimonials to hear what our happy customers have to say about us.
- Custom Fabricated Work Benches for a Race Lorry - SAS Welding Services are well known in the Glastonbury area and across Somerset, for top notch fabrication services. We recently did a custom fabrication job for a customer from Evercreech, near Shepton Mallet in Somerset. Our fabrication team were asked to fabricate custom work benches for the back of a race lorry. They will be Read More...
- Two Skip Heavy Duty Doors Fabricated & Painted - SAS Welding Services were asked to fabricate new heavy duty doors for two skips for a regular customer from the Glastonbury area. We carried out the necessary fabrication in our Glastonbury workshop. The skip doors were MIG welded, strong and built to last. SAS then painted the doors so they were all ready to go Read More...
- Steel Gates for Glastonbury Town Hall - SAS Welding Services were asked to fabricate some Steel Gates for Glastonbury Town Hall. Made from mild steel box section with nice heavy duty posts to take the weight of the wood. We were asked to produce something which looked like a fence and to blend in with the surroundings. The finished gates look great, Read More...