SAS Welding Services are welders based in Glastonbury, Somerset. We carry out all aspects of welding and fabrication. SAS specialise in custom truck fabrication.
Our welders pride themselves on excellent customer service and top quality steel work. SAS are highly skilled MIG, TIG and MMA welders.
SAS Welding Services can measure, design, manufacture and then install your order.
Our fully established industrial unit is divided into two sections for ferrous and nonferrous metals. We also have mobile welding facilities and only use the best materials available.
We manufacture for commercial and residential use.
Fully insured and reasonably priced, so, if you are looking for stainless steel or aluminium fabrication services in Somerset then choose the experts at SAS Welding Services.
- TIG Welding
- Custom Truck Fabrication
- Fabrication & Manufacturing
- Mobile Welding & Repairs
- MOT Welding & Vehicle Restoration
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems
- Skip & Bin Repairs
Trusted Somerset Welders
SAS Welding Services have a good reputation in the Somerset area, for our skilled welders, fair prices and excellent customer service. Check out these testimonials to hear what our happy customers have to say about us.
- Steel Gates for Glastonbury Town Hall - SAS Welding Services were asked to fabricate some Steel Gates for Glastonbury Town Hall. Made from mild steel box section with nice heavy duty posts to take the weight of the wood. We were asked to produce something which looked like a fence and to blend in with the surroundings. The finished gates look great, Read More...
- Swimming Pool Stainless Steel Handrails - SAS Welding Services were recently asked to help with some Stainless steel handrails for an Olympic sized swimming pool. This was for Millfield school, in Street, Somerset. SAS have worked for several schools around Somerset. We used 316 stainless steel with a brushed finish for a long lasting and great looking finish. SAS specialise in Read More...
- Bull Bar Repairs - SAS Welding Services carried out Bull bar repairs this week for an international haulage company based in Yate, near Bristol. The lorry’s Bull Bars were badly damaged and in need of repair. Aluminium tubes were TIG welded in. We were able to not only repair it but to get it painted ready to go back Read More...